Prayer is central to our relationship with God and our fellowship with each other. It is in and through prayer that we stand upon the promises God has made to us and the covenant we keep with Him. In the Word of God says: Confess your faults one to another and pray for one another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16
You can be impacted by prayer just by making your request known.
Christ Temple Bible Way Cleveland is ready to minister to you in prayer. You may drop by the church and join with others devoted to prayer, or you may send in your special request.
Bible Way Community Church holds their “Power of Prayer” services every Friday night. You are welcome to join us during this time. We would love to pray with you.
Christ Temple Erie has a “Circle of Prayer – phone line” open every Wednesday night from 9:00 PM until 9:15 PM. Go to www.mychristemple.org for more information.
If you have a prayer request or special need that you want to ask God for, please make it known by typing in the box below and sending it to our Prayer Team.
…do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. II Timothy 4:5
Are you in need of ministry? Do you know someone that is on the verge of just “losing it”? Maybe time spent with our evangelist can make a difference!
All of the IBW NE Ohio church leadership is dedicated to evangelism. Yet God has particularly blessed us with one of Bible Way Community Church of Cleveland, Ohio who is anointed expressly for the purpose of evangelism and missionary work. is called by God, trained and ordained in this field to witness to the world.
Publicizing Christian education programs to all North East Ohio churches and promoting the Church School learning experience is the specific responsibility of of Christ Temple Bible Way Cleveland.
We are reaching out - Let God Take You Through!
Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments. Psalm 119:71
Working closely with the Ohio Diocesan Bishops, pastors, and leadership, we set forth a curriculum with particular themes, plans programming and presentations intended to increase attendance and participation in each Church School. Publicizing Christian education programs to all Ohio Diocese churches and promoting the Church School learning experience is the specific responsibility of Elder Ethelyn Gavin of Bible Way Community of Cleveland, Ohio.
The Church School is where your Christian education begins!
What We Believe
We are members of the International Bible Way Church of Jesus Christ (IBW) and our core beliefs are consistent with that of the IBW family. IBW beliefs are rooted in the Apostolic Doctrine and as such the IBW family is in complete fellowship with the worldwide Apostolic Community and those who adhere to the tenants of the Apostolic Faith.
- We believe that salvation comes only through the Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe that Jesus is God incarnated in the flesh.
- We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory and that repentance is required by God and is necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
- We believe that water baptism by immersion must be in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.
- We believe that holiness is God's standard of living for His people.
- We believe that speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost
- We believe that divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- We believe that the Lord's Supper should be commemorated.
- We believe that the resurrection and rapture of the true Church of God is imminent.
- We believe in final judgment of the living and dead and the final establishment of a new heaven
Christ Centered Ministry
We center our faith and worship on the fullest revelation of God in his son,
Jesus Christ, and we acknowledge his headship over our church.
- Bible Based – The Divine Word of God is our ultimate authority
- Spirit-Filled – Holy Ghost is our inspiration and guide
- Caring – Welcoming, Caring, and Relational
- Local Church-Focused – discipleship and providing services to those in need
- Mission-Focused –Reaching a hurting world for Christ
- Leaders –Trained, empowered Christian Leaders
- Apostolic –Identify ourselves with the Apostolic Doctrine and Community
Friendship Apostolic Church
Senior Advisor for Ecumenical Outreach
Bishop Jerry Jackson
Christ Temple Bible Way Cleveland
Overseer of Ecclesiastical Affairs
Bible Way Community Church
Regional Director of Finance
Pastor Tyrone L. Clark
Christ Temple of Erie
Director of Spiritual and Civic Outreach
Elder Linda Jackson
Christ Temple Bible Way Cleveland
International Missionary President
Community Bible Way
Superintendent of Christian Education
Lady Mari Anne Clark
Christ Temple Erie
Special Projects Administrator